Assistant Manager/Manager - Brand, Content & Partnerships MarketingPostuler maintenant Postuler ultérieurement Job ID 839451BR Emplacement Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaisie Entreprise Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date de publication 29/07/2021
Résumé du poste:
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The position will be an integral part of the Disney+ team in Southeast Asia (SEA). The role will be responsible for managing Disney+ brand and content marketing campaigns, focused on maximizing brand and platform awareness amongst local consumers. Critical to success will be audience comprehension of the platform’s key benefits and unique selling points.
This role will work closely Brand, Content and Partnership lead for localizing global plans and strategies for local success. He/she will work with local performance marketing, social and customer retention teams to execute a cohesive go-to-market strategy and define project timelines from ideation to launch, working ultimately towards one joint acquisition, engagement and retention target. He/she will also work with creative and communications teams to drive growth and optimization.
The role will collaborate with other lines of business including Studios, Franchise, Live Entertainment and Consumer Products to align Disney+ synergy and owned media plans with cross company priorities to both draft off and support company-wide big beats.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised with the capability to manage multiple campaigns. The ideal candidate is energetic, solutions driven and ROI-centric, in order to ensure our campaigns deliver against set ROIs in both brand and business. Attention to detail and a good eye for quality on-brand execution are absolutely mandatory
- Assist with the development and execution of the brand and content marketing strategy for Disney+ in Malaysia with the key objective of driving Disney+ Hostar (DTC and B2C)
- User acquisition
- Execute localized content marketing roadmap as part of user growth and engagement strategy
- Collaborate with local studios on locally acquired and produced content, such as Thai Original for all related marketing materials and marketing plans
- Partner with Content, BD, PR, Lifecycle, Analytics, and Performance teams to influence key growth areas, marketing and messaging strategy, and user experience
- Collaborate with Disney’s LOBs to ensure synergy and maximization of Disney+ SOV. Identify and execute synergy, ensuring that all owned media and synergy (all channels) opportunities are maximized.
- Maintain marketing campaign calendar
- Plan and monitor the ongoing product’s organic presence on across all media, such as channels, studio marketing activities and other local promotional and marketing campaigns
- Define KPIs to measure campaign success and forecast performance to inform accurate planning
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign cycle
- A post graduate degree with marketing specialization
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive and demonstrable experience in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology, leading consumer brands, or similar multinational company
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural nuances in Malaysia and good command of Bahasa Melayu
- Experience identifying research insights and presenting actionable recommendations
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing brand marketing partnerships
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional teams effectively
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies/decisions
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to strategy to drive results
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
Sur Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Composé des unités commerciales internationales de la société et de divers services de streaming direct aux consommateurs, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligne la technologie, la distribution des médias et les ventes de publicité en un seul segment commercial pour créer et offrir des expériences de divertissement personnalisées aux consommateurs du monde entier.
Sur The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, avec ses filiales et ses sociétés affiliées, est une grande société internationale et diversifiée de divertissement familial et de médias couvrant les secteurs d’activités suivants : réseaux de médias, parcs et centres de vacances, studio de divertissements, produits de consommation et médias interactifs. Depuis ses modestes débuts en tant que studio de dessins animés dans les années 20 jusqu’à son statut de référence dans l’industrie du divertissement d’aujourd’hui, Disney poursuit fièrement sa tradition de création d’histoires et d’expériences exceptionnelles pour tous les membres de la famille. Les histoires, les personnages et les expériences de Disney touchent les consommateurs et les visiteurs du monde entier. À travers nos activités présentes dans plus de 40 pays, nos employés et cast members collaborent pour créer des expériences de divertissement appréciées à la fois au niveau universel et local.
Le poste est rattaché à The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited , qui fait partie du secteur d’activité que nous appelons Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.