Manager, Social MediaPostuler maintenant Postuler ultérieurement Job ID 855706BR Emplacement Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonésie Entreprise Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date de publication 04/09/2021
Résumé du poste:
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as one of the largest premium video platform in Indonesia. It is the dedicated home for streaming movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. It is available on most internet-connected devices and offers a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible to provide advice and guidance on all social media campaigns with the Disney+ Hotstar brand and other streaming services as may be offered in Indonesia. The role will develop and launch local social channels for Disney+ Hotstar (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others). He/she will coordinate with the team to plan and oversee the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with agencies to manage content calendars, scheduling and publishing of content. This role requires a strong grasp of social media platforms and the candidate should be a thought leader knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. He/she should also be experienced in different content formats on social media and how to leverage these formats creatively and effectively.
He/she will work closely in collaboration with key stakeholders (internal creative team, the global social media team, local brand and performance marketing teams, external digital agencies and marketing partners) in order to integrate and align social opportunities and build the Disney+ Hotstar fanbase. He/she must be a passionate and creative storyteller capable of developing engaging and innovative content on social platforms to connect with families, young adults and millennials.
This position is an integral part of the Disney streaming services team as it has the ability to shape our social media marketing approach and define digital initiatives that fit the requirements of the markets. The role will also work closely with each line of business across relevant franchise priorities to plan, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns aimed at driving reach and engagement.
- Design, build and maintain our social media platform presence
- Coordinate with the team to develop social media plans, and calendar, including content strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on setting goals, developing metrics, defining audience and identifying key tactical frameworks
- Coordinate with the team to plan & oversee the local implementation of social strategies for Disney+ Hotstar in Indonesia
- Support the Disney+ Hotstar performance marketing team with paid media campaigns for the local market, with the ability to react and optimize the media spend according to the results
- Coordinate and provide guidance on how to integrate & align social opportunities across the business (e.g. Studios, Channels, Retail) and with partners, to ultimately build a Disney+ Hotstar fanbase and drive acquisition
- Monitor, track, analyse performance on Social Media using tools and report on a weekly/monthly/campaign basis
- Coordinate and provide guidance on how to source (through community management and social listening) user generated content (UGC) and outreach to content creators
- Identify (through social listening) and coordinate with team to engage in real-time with key influencers and celebrities that are talking about the Disney brands across social media channels. Link behaviors to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business
- Coordinate an ongoing ‘test and learn’ optimisation programme to maximise performance
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations
- Coordinate and provide guidance on how to drive an audience-first approach and manage the creation/sourcing for relevant, creative and engaging social media content (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) across different platforms, including creative development supervision and guidance for new content creation, as required
- Provide guidance and advice on how to develop partnerships with all of the leading platforms in this space (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
- Coordinate with team to manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok
- Coordinate with team to oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr and Hootsuite
- Coordinate with team to develop, launch and manage competitions and campaigns that promote Disney+ Hotstar brand
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Coordinate with the team to manage a budget for social media activities
- 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies
- Hands-on experience developing Social Media strategy and road maps
- Strong understanding of Indonesia Social Media landscape and consumer/audience behavior
- Strong creative and editorial skills
- Hands-on experience running social media campaigns from start to finish, reacting and optimising during campaign, evaluating and reporting after campaign
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights
- Experience in growing and maintaining social communities and developing content on social platforms
- Strong experience in social media marketing but has aptitude to develop additional skills (including search, content, media buying, partnerships, building acquisition and retention campaigns)
- Experienced working within broader digital marketing ecosystem
- Basic creative skills e.g. Photoshop
- Working knowledge of tools like Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Unmetric, Datasift, Radian 6
- Strong experience in managing social media agency
- Strong experience in managing a budget
Sur Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Composé des unités commerciales internationales de la société et de divers services de streaming direct aux consommateurs, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligne la technologie, la distribution des médias et les ventes de publicité en un seul segment commercial pour créer et offrir des expériences de divertissement personnalisées aux consommateurs du monde entier.
Sur The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, avec ses filiales et ses sociétés affiliées, est une grande société internationale et diversifiée de divertissement familial et de médias couvrant les secteurs d’activités suivants : réseaux de médias, parcs et centres de vacances, studio de divertissements, produits de consommation et médias interactifs. Depuis ses modestes débuts en tant que studio de dessins animés dans les années 20 jusqu’à son statut de référence dans l’industrie du divertissement d’aujourd’hui, Disney poursuit fièrement sa tradition de création d’histoires et d’expériences exceptionnelles pour tous les membres de la famille. Les histoires, les personnages et les expériences de Disney touchent les consommateurs et les visiteurs du monde entier. À travers nos activités présentes dans plus de 40 pays, nos employés et cast members collaborent pour créer des expériences de divertissement appréciées à la fois au niveau universel et local.
Le poste est rattaché à The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited , qui fait partie du secteur d’activité que nous appelons Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.